Welcome


If you're interested in conscious living, then likely you're just as equally interested in Zen but simply not knowingly interested.

Usually Zen is associated with Japanese culture and religious or Buddhism practice, but true Zen (or at least the way this site uses the term) is emphasizing the value of conscious living.

Zen and conscious living come together and go hand-in-hand. Hence, conscious living without Zen is a huge oversight and vice-versa because these are not two.

"Conscious Flex: Zen & Conscious Living" is designed to offer a partnership of how these seemingly two are actually one movement.

Zen is the foundational spaciousness or presence from which conscious living derives. In the same manner that an artist, inventor or intuitive actions come from the stillness in the silence of non-movement.

In other words, Zen is a resting in the powerful space of not thinking about thought, not doing anything about doing, not trying to be the solver or understander, the knower collector but simply allowing the intelligence of life to flow through you and as you.

What is described can be thought of as meditation or accessing our intuition, but it's actually just natural living.

Often you will see kids in a natural resting space or presence and we tell them "snap out of it" because we think they are in "lala land" or "fantasy land" and not paying attention but actually they are simply being completely present with what is. It's natural to just rest and be, that's the flow from which insight and wisdom arises from.

Hence, conscious living is also the natural flow of how life organically expands upon itself. Consequently, conscious living is Zen living, when it's pure and without conceptual overlays.

Enjoy!
  • Closing the Gap Between Where You Are & Where You Desire to Be

    Everything is vibrating, making everything part of this vibration. However, this vibration, vibrates on different frequencies. You can imagine this like tuning into a radio station, you have to be on the right frequency station in order to broadcast the channel of your desire. If you can catch onto the meaning, then you can realize that if you are not experiencing the desire you wish to experience, it's because you are not a vibrational match for that frequency. You're not on the right station to broadcast that channel.

    Everything is a vibrational process and science acknowledges that every vibration has a frequency to it. Everything, including human beings. We are vibrational creators who automatically translate vibration into experience. In other words, everything you hear, is a vibration that is translated into sound. Everything you see, is a vibration translated into sight (have a look under a high-powered microscope and you can see the moving vibration). Everything you touch, is a vibrational impulse that is translated into feeling. By understanding this concept, you can literally close the gap between you (where you are at) and every desire you have (where you desire to be).

    Laying a Foundation of How To Become a Vibrational Match for Your Desires
    In one of the links above, I wrote an article called "How to Vibrate at the Same Frequency of ANY Desire" that did explain the basic concept behind this, but this article will dive into much more detail. I now have more experience behind this and I know exactly how it works. You can make this work on ANY level of your life and in upcoming articles I will be explaining detailed information on one subject at a time (matching up to money desires, relationships desires, happiness desires, etc...). However, this article will lay a foundation.

    I don't know where you are at in your life right now, but my guess (based on my experience) is that you are in the same place that you have been in for quite sometime now. Your efforts in trying to make a change just doesn't work.

    The reason for this, is because every thought you have is a vibration. When every thought you have is a vibration, then you are sending out a frequency. You are picking up a channel called "This is Where I AM". In order to pick up on another channel, you need to not tune-in to "This is Where I AM". The way to do that, is by not having thoughts that are aligned with where you are at now.

    In other words, if you desire to live your passion instead of your work. You have to stop having thoughts that tune-in to the frequency of having work. These thoughts will keep you locked into the channel you are already on.

    For example:
    • I have to work.
    • Everyone has to work.
    • I don't know anyone that doesn't work.
    • I have a passion, but I can't do that because I have to work.
    • I worked all my life.
    • Everyone I know works their whole life.
    • That guy doesn't work, but he is just got lucky.
    • I wish I didn't have to work.
    I can hear you say: "That is the truth of my situation, why would I not admit it?" You're right, that is your truth and the only reason that is your truth is because you keep expressing that as your truth. We are all our own self-fulfilling prophecies. In other words, you are always offering a vibration and that vibration is always responding to your request. You're always tuning-in to one channel or another, and you will always receive the information/experience that is related to that channel. There is no way to offer another experience, when you keep announcing the experience you are having.

    Chances are that you have came to a point in your life (or maybe you are there now), where you expressed your experience so much, that you began to invite a new experience in, an experience of depression. I have had much experience with this in my past. It usual goes something like this:
    • Why do I have to work?
    • This is so annoying!
    • I hate that I have this passion and can't live it!
    • I hate work!
    • I hate the way society has set things up for me!
    • Why did they do it this way!
    • Oh well, this is the way it is, nothing I can do about it.
    • I guess I better just get used to the thought of working my whole life.
    • This whole life is worthless.
    Can you see through that example how changing your thoughts, changes you experience? Your thoughts lead you to a worse experience (depression). You reached a lower vibrational frequency and you tuned-in to a channel that says a new truth: "Life is worthless."

    Climbing Your Way Into the Experience of Your Desire
    The way I got out of depression, was reaching for new thoughts. I thought: "Well, seems how I can't change this, I might as well live my passion. What is the worse that could happen? I could lose everything and end up on the streets starving to death. Big deal, I want to die anyhow!"

    I gave it all up, I started this site (since my passion is to help people), I stopped paying my bills, everything got repossessed, and the money I did have, I kept for the bare essential of what I needed to keep my passion going. Eventually I came to a point where it looked like I was going to be living on the streets, but my roommate (and best friend) at the time realized that I was too passionate about my passion to get a job and said "I will be paying the rent in full rather you are here or not, so you might as well still live here and help out around the house while I am at work."

    As time passed, my friend was seeing the change in me and decided that he was going to live his passion too. He decided he wanted to help people and the way he was going to do that, was by walking across the entire U.S.A. touching every state and raising money for charities. Long story short, that didn't work, we both ended up having to get jobs.

    I have had jobs off and on ever since that point (or course until the end of November). Working on my passion, I found the courage to quit that job, until I was about to end up on the streets and getting another job for a short time. This is the cycle that continued consistently to the point where I changed my thoughts. The thought I had was: "I am tired of living in fear, I am not going to get another job, no matter what happens!"

    My point is that through the whole time, I could have been writing articles about my experience of "Where I AM", but my passion was to help people and talking about getting another job and quitting another job, was not going to help anyone. I only wrote articles about what I desire and what I desire for others (not long after, all the articles I wrote began to come true). Hence the desires started manifesting. Why? I became a vibrational match for my desires. I was vibrating on the same level as my desire

    Even when I was working for those short periods of time, I tried to talk about only my desires. I told people about my website and how I love helping people to help themselves. I told them about how I will be in the position to work on helping people fulltime. I tried to only talk about "Where I Want to Be". Although I was tuning-in to the frequency of being where I desired to be, I was not broadcasting that channel yet, however I was getting closer and closer everytime I had thoughts that matched that channel. Of course it didn't come as quickly as I would have liked because I did have thoughts of both "Where I AM" and "Where I Don't Want To Be".

    Highly Effective System
    At this time, I didn't realize a better system of tuning-in to "Where I Want to Be". Constantly trying to keep track of all my thoughts was exhausting and I just gave up many times, because it seemed like too much of a hassle than it was worth.

    There is a much more effective way of tuning-in to "Where I Want to Be". This process is done through emotions. Every emotion you have is a vibration too, except it's much easier to be aware of how you are feeling, rather than what you are thinking all the time. You can narrow down all emotions into one of two feelings: negative feeling or positive feeling.

    Why Does it Work This Way?
    Rather you choose to think it or not, life was designed to help you achieve any desire you want. When you are not aligned with your desire, your negative feelings will tell you. Negative feelings are a guidance to help you realize that you are tuning-in to other channels that will not lead to your desire.

    The reason you don't like working, is because the body was never designed to be put into action where your desire is not found. The body was designed for the purpose of you experiencing the action of your desire, your thoughts/imagination were deigned to call forth what you desire, and your feelings were designed to tell you how close your thoughts are to what you desire.

    We live in such an action-based world, that we think we must take action to get results and taking action is part of it, but only the actions that are inspired by the desire itself. The problem is that when people have a desire, instead of following through with that desire, they follow through with 'where they are at'.

    By proclaiming 'where we are at', we feel that we are doing one of the following:
    We are suggesting that if we continoue to be 'where we are at' will stop 'where we don't want to be' from happening.
    We blame 'where we are at' from the reason why we are not 'where we desire to be'.
    Or, we use 'where we are at' to justify why we deserve to be 'where we desire to be'.

    However proclaiming 'where we are at' is the whole problem.

    In order to close the gap, we must only proclaim 'where we desire to be'.

    Your Emotional Gauging System
    I know how difficult it is to proclaim positive thoughts when you're in a place of depression. However, I am not saying that you should go from negative thoughts (depression) straight away into positive thoughts. I am saying to grab the closest thought that brings a little relief given your situation. Find the highest thought that matches your current vibration. If you are in a depressive feeling, then you know that it feels better to think thoughts of revenge and blame. People say you shouldn't have thoughts of revenge, but that is because they don't know about YOUR emotional gauging system. To you while in depression, revenge is a step up from depression. Always go with how YOU feel. Hopefully you don't stay in revengeful thoughts long enough to act on them, hopefully you reach for the next relieving thought of anger. If you keep reaching like this, you can reach yourself right out of depression.



    In the last article, I explained how to change your perspective to Love, by looking at Fear in a new light, and causing a new experience. If you change your perspective, you change your experience. This article will also give a better idea on how to do that.

    We are only scratching the surface of the iceberg here, more articles to come. :)